Saturday, July 12, 2014

Are you listening?

Let me just say a few things! I know that my God is greater than whatever the devil brings my way! I know that my God is greater than anything the devil brings my familie's way! I know that Jesus died on the cross and gave me victory!   According to the Word of God I have been made more than a conqueror through our Savior Jesus Christ! I refuse to Cave-in . I refuse to give up. I am determined to dig deeper and hold my ground!  However, when I see an opening, a break in the lines, I will advance and take the ground!  I know according to the Word of God the Bible says that He is working everything for my good!   God is at work on my behalf! 
There is a victory and a key to revival in Chattooga County I will not stop until I find it.  I will not stop until it's used to unlock the chains that hold people's hearts captive. I will not stop until I see the 81% of our population who do not attend church not only attending church but redeemed, revived, restored, renewed and doing something great in this world for Jesus Christ! I will not give up, I will not!  So in your face devil!  In your face with a cross and in your face with the blood of Jesus!  You may stand against me but you cannot withstand the one that is in me in Jesus name!  
This has been a rant from one ticked off Follower of Christ!

(Explanation of a Follower's rant!)
Please do not get me wrong!   I just think it is time for those who really serve Jesus to take a stand.    I believe their is a Great work to do and we have not been doing it.    John 4:35 "You know the saying, ‘Four months between planting and harvest.’ But I say, wake up and look around. The fields are already ripe[a] for harvest."  
Less than 2 out of every 10 in our county attend church and out of that 2 how many are true followers of Jesus or are they just a member of a religious social club?  The scripture says it best...."14 Therefore He says,
“Awake, you who sleep,
Arise from the dead,
And Christ will give you light.”
Walk in Wisdom
15 See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, 16 redeeming the time, because the days are evil."
Ephesians 5
I love this county, state, and our country but long to see a true MOVE of the Holy Spirit here.  We must cast down the spirit of religion and pray...Luke 10:2 (NKJV)

"2 Then He said to them, “The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest."

It's time to WAKE UP AND REDEEM THE TIME AND HARVEST!

No comments: